Friday, June 30, 2006

Josie Grossie

Last night I had a dream about something, and there was a random cameo of an ex. That was scary enough, but then this morning, while cleaning my room, I came across a pic of me and a different ex kissing. Not only did it totally gross me out, but I cannot recall the feelings that I know I once had for that person. That grossed me out too. Then I found a pic of me and yet another ex and no attempt to cover up a hickey. That was gross too.

On another note, congratulations to Erin for not making me vomit emotionally. Nick, too. Greek salad is a little gross the next day.

Random bit: I caught a glimpse of myself sideways in the mirror while stretching, and this bra makes me boobalicious when I'm sucking in babygut. Maybe I should send my pic to Is Alicia gonna have to choke a bitch?

No comments: