Monday, June 19, 2006

The People of Bonnaroo

I just had to cut myself off from myspace. So addictive.
I feel some urgency to now tell the story of the People of Bonnaroo.

First of all, Heather and I have no pictures of anyone we came with, though I know I took pictures with someone's camera, it just wasn't one of ours. We do, however, have several pictures of the nice people we met and the crazies we couldn't look away from. As it turns out, all the crazies we met (except the nipple people) came out on Friday, and the nice people we met on Saturday night at Beck/Radiohead. We met another crazy on Friday, but Heather didn't get a picture. We'll just call him "No Pants Man."

Alli and Heather. Nice.


Beth. Though I am sure she is a nice person, she was definitely more of a crazy. She made me dance with her for a little bit, and asked me if I was a massage therapist.


Spencer and me. Nice. Again, I have no eyes in this picture, but that's ok because they were actually quite large and Spencer was the evening's Designated Navigator anyway.


Penis man. Very friendly, but crazy. You can't see this in the pic, but he was humping my leg.


Jeremy. Nice. He told me that maybe God is sending me a sign that I should smoke.


Nipple People. Crazy. I have nipple issues anyway, and that did not make me like these people more. They pretty much tie with the people who have paint-on-shirts (and by paint, I mean paint).


No comments: