Thursday, June 29, 2006

Looking over my shoulder

I noticed that there are a lot of people conducting blog searches of other people, and are finding my blog. It's a little weird. I want to know who is interested in reading about my random childhood friends.

The other night, frustrated and pissed at everyone I know, basically, I walked home from Center City in my stupid kitten heels. Totally randomly, I ran into a friend from work on the bridge. I didn't want to tell him that I really had to pee and standing there talking was not helping the situation, but rather than do the pee-pee dance, I made hazy reference to needing to go somewhere further west towards my house (and please realize that this was still about 16 blocks away from my house), so we parted ways. I then thought of any person who might possibly have the ability to drive me home, and my phone decided not to make outgoing calls to anyone except someone I know who lives in Roxborough. Super.

I have this sportsbra tanktop that is kind of cropped, but it is seriously the best bra. I decided yesterday that I don't give a shit about my babygut, because the best bra is really worth it. I wore it running, along with the little shorts that are my summer uniform, and lucky me, I just happened to run by 3 construction sites and several unloading trucks. It's ok, nothing was as invasive as the old man last night at McGillan's. Seriously, he was like 80. Wanted to know where I am from. Touched me. I completely turned my back to him, yet he still ogled me and all of my friends. He then went on to touch Madigan and creep all of us out, in addition to the two guys standing by the wall, watching this really old, creepy man creep us out.

No comments: