Saturday, June 10, 2006

A Day Without a Cheesesteak

Geno's always has to make a statement about something. It's the most political cheesesteak joint in town.

Meanwhile, in Franland...
I am getting ready to go to Bonnaroo next week and finally finish this school year (phew!).
Kitty has been really good lately, sleeping the whole night and hanging out in the windows.
I still have major sleeping issues -- falling asleep really early and waking up early even when I don't have work. Such as today. Woke up at 5 because I fell asleep at like 10 last night. Sorry Sandra, I am bad for nighttime hanging out now.

Working today and tomorrow. Smell ya later.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

It's been over three years since I've had cheesesteaks. That's crazy for me growing up around Philly, and not like vegetables like I used to. I wonder if I'll ever eat them again?

Also, Pat's and Jim's are better than Geno's