Tuesday, July 11, 2006

and I'm taking Heather with me!

I'm moving again!
Nikki and I have decided that we want to take over the downstairs apartment... and we are!
Now all we have to do is get Heather in on it....

I have been MIA recently, and am about to be a little more invisible.
My uncle died in May, but his memorial service isn't until this weekend because it is his birthday, and we are going to spread his ashes in the lake where the island is where he lived.
Grandma Lupe is suffering through uterine cancer, which sounds very unpleasant, but she has been very tough until this month. Unfortunately, she has made many friends whom she has already outlived. I have no idea what she is feeling. I will be visiting her when I get back from BC. What really has made this real to me was when I went to the doctor and reported that there was cancer in my family.

Maybe this is all too blunt for you, but I have been holding it in, and there is no way to soften this, because I don't feel soft about it. I don't feel soft about you. I feel hard about this and you and my cat and my friends and moving and my savings and my volunteering.

No comments: