Saturday, April 29, 2006

Three Hour Nap

Yessir, that is what I did today. I left work early because Mike didn't actually make it to school after his mom's wedding rehearsal dinner, so I just sat around and read The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood. Tay and I are going to start reading the 4th book in the Lemony Snicket series though. I have to catch up to chapter 5 this weekend. I booked Erin tonight, so we went to see the end of Sustaining. I suppose we were a bit too casually late, because as we arrived, they had been shut down by the police for a noise complaint. Shor did grace me with the beginning of "Everything in its right place" as I was leaving. No throwing up tonight. That's the end of that. Time for me to clean up and prepare for some Fear Factor (only on at 3am now).

Currently on rotation:

I'm Going Down
Mary J. Blige*
More Than a Love Song
Augustana
We've Got Tonight
Bob Seager

*I had to listen, because on my way to the 46th St. subway tonight, I walked by a Unisex Salon (still open at 9pm on Friday night). There were about 10-15 teenagers standing beneath the entrance light, listening to one girl throw down her version of Mary J, and she was awesome. It was so WPhil, so back in the day. I felt like such a voyeur.

No comments: