Tuesday, April 04, 2006

My Life in Songs

EGo recently did this meme. I don't usually copy like this, but my brain is fried from being a Tuesday Bum.

Go into your music player of choice (with the most songs) and shuffle the list. Answer the following questions with the song titles, using them in order.

How does the world see me?
Song: K's Choice, "Everything for Free"
Comments: I feel more like SuperWalmart sometimes.

Will I have a happy life?
Song: Ours, "Miseryhead"
Comments: It could have been worse, I guess.

What do my friends really think of me?
Song: Queen, "Bicycle Race"
Comments: This is an apt selection.

Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: Tears for Fears, "Shout"
Comments: I guess not...maybe?

How can I make myself happy?
Song: GnR, "Sweet Child of Mine"
Comments: I reminisce.

What should I do with my life?
Song: Black Label Society, "In this River"
Comments: Quite uplifting.

Why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: Dinosaur Jr., "Just Like Heaven"
Comments: Ah, something to look forward to. Actually, this sounds like a few years of my life already.

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: Notorious B.I.G., "Notorious"
Comments: Go ahead.

Will I ever have children?
Song: Youssou N'Dour and Cannibus, "How Come"
Comments: I'm not really sure of this message.

Will I die happy?
Song: LL Cool J, "I Need Love"
Comments: Well, no shit.

What is some good advice for me?
Song: Zapp and Roger, "Computer Love"
Comments: Why, is that your face I see on the computer screen? Hobag, Roommate and I already tried this. I met a really nice guy on Rants and Raves, but he ended up being very serious about dating. I figure he must have been a midget or something.

What is happiness?
Song: Brandi Carlile, "Throw It All Away"
Comments: Yes.

What is my favorite fetish?
Song: La Ley, "Sin tu Amor"
Comments: In some weird way, I think this is right on the money.

How will I be remembered?
Song: Scorpions, "Rock You Like a Hurricane"
Comments: I would like this. Bombastic, energetic, wild, natural and real. Something all crazy like that. Dunno.

No comments: