Sunday, April 30, 2006

Pooped Out

After signing into my Google home page, I took a look at one of the sections, "'How-to' of the Day," for which the first listing was "How to Stop Cutting Yourself." Ladies and Gents, it's no joke. I wonder if it reaches anyone whom it may help.

Anyways...

I had a long day yesterday, and another today. Catering, babysitting, and then falling asleep at Roommate's. Today: catering at 9am, having to unload 40 chairs from the truck because my coworker is an older woman, having to load 40 chairs onto the truck because my coworker is an elderly woman, and returning to the shop, only to find that it is closed. Jamal instructed me to go buy a padlock to lock the truck, which I did, and then I took home all of the leftover sandwiches. Now I am at home, I have showered, and I have 32 turkey-cranberry-sauce-on-wheat finger sandwiches.

Now, if I only had HBO (so as to watch Sopranos in bed with all of my sandwiches), I would be in heaven. At least I have taken off tomorrow from school.

I miss Mister. He pays a lot of attention to me, and I to him.

No comments: