Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Stupid sleep

Surprise... I am an eternal optimist. You wouldn't always know it. I sometimes try to hide it. It's that whole if-I-want-less-I-will-be-happier-with-what-I-have thing. I dunno. Sometimes it works. I sometimes deliberately leave my monitor on so that gmail may catch my eye as it rises and falls in the corner of my screen, tempting me with a snippet of something. This is what caught me tonight:

Sustaining Simple says, "Goodbye, we'll see you in Hell"...
and
Jourdan would like to be added as one of your friends...

Both were long-lost contacts. Of course, even with my blurry evening eyesight, I could read that, and I had to get up to see what it was. Apparently Sustaining Simple is dying this weekend, and Jourdan R. has resurrected himself on myspace, where he has created a digital tie with the minor celebrity, Dottie O of Newark/Glen Ridge fame, who has recently linked up with one of the Kevins, rekindling an MKA flame. I half find it cute, half vomit. Anyway, now I can't sleep, and the hours until I must rise for work (6:30ish) are quickly depleting. Blah. Commere. Entertain me. I miss you. I miss my Mister Kitty.

No comments: