Tuesday, January 17, 2006

pretty pink pills

i just realized (as a 2nd seasonale commercial came on during the duration of wb's sex and the city) that i used to be very conservative, especially when it comes to sexuality, sexual practices, and sexual health. i was soooo against hormonal birth control. this came back to me as the thought, "seasonale is so cool! i would totally take that," popped into my head. it really did.
i remember the first conversation my mother and i had about taking the pill. we just argued and argued about why i should alter my body chemistry, blah blah blah, i hardly even take medicine, blah blah blah.
then everyone decided i was the biggest stiff and come college, i join (and eventually lead) flash (facilitating learning about sexual health), and i go on the pill! neato!

just some thoughts.
now i am totally pro-ring.
go ahead. ask me about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell me about the ring please.