Friday, January 06, 2006

pajoohi

had a weirdo dream last night:
someone from mka was getting married, and i was at the wedding. jillian was one of the bridesmaids. tara pajoohi was there in a red dress, and my mom was taking pictures of us. nora got in one of the pictures, and then i saw my reflection just for a second in something mirror-y, and noticed that my bangs were all sticking up like cameron diaz in theres something about mary, and i was like, "mom! why didnt you tell me my hair was sticking up!" and she said "i thought it looked funny, dear!" doug green was there too, but he actually talked to me. i think mark was there too. and just to clarify, i havent seen tara in say 7 years, and i never talk to doug or mark.

anyway, back to real life.

currently on rotation:

subdivisions
rush
one caress depeche mode
you wouldnt like me tegan and sara
shout tears for fears

ok now i feel like baby bok and dumplings and then martha will be on (yay!).
then indulging in the new posts of ryry and hobag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wonder what ol' tara pajoohi is up to these days

Jota said...

I am both happy and sad that I was not in your dream.