Monday, January 23, 2006

dear mr. death,

i do like the uncomfortable conversations. they are strangely comfortable for me. i like the feeling of exploding feelings.
also, roommate thinks you are an invisible man. an invisible tattooed man. please prove her wrong. she wants to frequent a diner with you and me and a pack of ciggies.
htb thinks you are a fat tattooed man, like the one in my birthday card.
hobag knows you exist, but thinks you are afraid of all of us crazy gals in the same room.
here is what i offer you here with me in philly:
capogiro or cafe toscano (toni v's digs)
fixing my chair, which is for the most part, totally FINE
playing with mr. kittyface, who is so much fun
reading terminal market
and, of course, ME
and I'M GREAT

on another note, firehouse farmers market closed!
sad. am mourning the end of amish chickens.

No comments: