Tuesday, March 21, 2006

America's Next Top Model

I was going to write another letter post, but this was distracting me...

He likes to nap on the monitor because it's warm. How do you not love him?
Anyway, I don't feel like telling you about more stuff that I think is wack right now...except for this:

I am a twenty-something, full-time employed college grad who is not desperately seeking marriage. It's not that I want to have several wild oats sowed in me, or that I need more time to "experiment," but I am completely not ready to start a new and complicated life when the one I have is still a bit unsteady.
I still have to set my career path and finish more school. I live like a college student still, roommate, ramen, rock posters and all. I am an adult not yet ready to start a whole other family. Can you imagine that? Having more family? That is so intense. I feel unfinished in a way that will not be satisfied with another person, just me and what I can do.

So that's what's up.
Word.

No comments: