Wednesday, February 08, 2006

lonely nights

i once thought that mister was the purrfect boyfriend.
he isn't really.

last night, while watching scrubs, i laughed out loud. it nearly echoed. i reached for my phone to connect me aurally to another human being (kitty was licking his foot or something). hobag didn't pick up.
damn! i can be a lonely girl.

i revisited this feeling tonight, while watching the biggest loser. my eyes fogged as i watched one couple complete their first triathalon together. then i asked myself, "who actually is the biggest loser?"

a side note: i now teach the cutest two little french girls (4 and 5 years old) how to swim on saturdays. they are so cute and frenchy. but one of them called me a piggy. i still love her. i totally love kiddies, but i also totally love not having one of my own (yet). i am so pooped at the end of the day, all i can handle is mister and myself.

No comments: