Friday, December 23, 2005

i am a self centered bitch, and i like it

id like to call this ode to yours truly, "all about me"

im loud and im crazy

i sit and im lazy

i scream and then i cry
sometimes i want to die

i say secrets out loud
cant miss me in a crowd

i never want to wait
i love and also hate

dont try to stick a pin in me!
i think thus far in life there is only one thing i've done that i really regret, but at the same time, i cant imagine how i could have made any other choice and still have been me. im sure no one could possibly know what that was.
as for what i say, i think the only thing i maybe regret saying (and here, only a little, because i didnt find it so offensive) was in 8th grade when i told stone that he looked like leonardo dicaprio in
whats eating gilbert grape, and i still stand by that. so never mind, i dont regret it. maybe i wish i hadnt sung the "doug the bug" song so much, or so loudly. but hey, thats karma, cause i had my share of nicknames in fourth grade too.
so chill out and back off, i am who i am, and i like me.

No comments: